IRIS 2 HARD HAT/HELMET WITH VISOR
A modern design of helmet with an A.B.S. shell.
The unique visor linkage enables the user to conveniently lower the visor.
The visor adjustment ensures a very close and comfortable fit around the eye and nose.
Comfortable textile webbing cradle to support the hard hat on the head and removable adjustable head band.
A nape strap and ratchet ensure a perfect fit.
The comfort is enhanced by the provision of adjustable ventilation holes.
Conforms to EN397 and includes an integral poly carbonate adjustable visor to EN166 class 1F.
An A.B.S. shell :
- With or without adjustable ventilation holes
A harness comprising :
- A textile cradle
- A removable headband, with nape strap with ratchet, low density polyethylene, adjustable from 53 to 63 cm, fitted with a comfort band and filler foam.
- Coiffe en tresses textile.
- A polycarbonate integrated goggle, anti-impact, adjustable, clearor tinted
- Weight : helmet 360 g - goggles 60 g
- Period of use : 48 months
Field application :
- Industrial safety helmet with integrated goggle intended for use in the building construction and general industry.
- Integral safety goggle,optical class1, long lasting duty is intended for a basic use and allows wearing corrective glasses.
The integrated goggle complies with European standard EN 166, for which the main tests are :
- Spherical, astigmatic and prismatic refractive powers, optical class 1
- Clear goggle : luminous transmittance, ultraviolet filter : scale number 2-1,2, according to the standard EN 170
- Tinted goggle : luminous transmittance, sun glare filter for industrial use : scale number 5-3,1, according to the standard EN 172, very dark filter.
- Protection against high-speed particles (low energy impact : 45m/s ), F symbol